Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Happily Ever After: Inspiration Board

Hey guys!

This morning I woke up and felt super inspired to work more on planning my wedding (...that's probably the result of me picking out invitations up until the second I fell asleep)! So, for the past five hours I've been picking out more gorgeous things for my wedding.

The thing I'm most excited about, though, is the inspiration board I pulled together a little bit ago. Up until this point, I haven't pulled all my elements together- especially seeing the navy and peach combination. And, I just have to say, I am ecstatic about how beautiful and gorgeous they all look together. Never, in a million years, would I have thought about choosing those colors for my wedding, but looking at this now, I can see that that is the only color combination I want.



Overall- I cannot believe how beautiful everything is. I actually teared up while I stared at it for the longest time, just taking it in. It all feels so surreal. The dress and the shoes I already have for the wedding. Everything else is just similar to what I'm going to have, or it's something that I haven't picked out yet (like the favors). But I'm curious- what do you guys think?


Row One:  Nellia Designs, Kat Flower
Row Two:  Taylor'd Events, David's Bridal, Kate Spade
Row Three: Ashley Dru Wedding & Portrait Photography, Chic Sweets, Maxie B's

No comments:

Post a Comment