Friday, December 9, 2011

Floral Fun and Blog Beauty

Hey guys!

So today has been a lovely day for me! This morning, my fiance and I drove the 2 hour drive to Orlando to meet with the potential florist for our wedding. I wasn't sure what to expect, and to be honest I was stressing over wedding colors the entire drive there. However, right before we reached Orlando, inspiration struck and I thought of the most beautiful color combination for our wedding! I won't go into it more, because I'm sure I'll have a post dedicated to it soon enough- after all, I'm completely inspired by the choices.

But back to the story- I met with the florist and she is so lovely! She's this sweet woman from England and I know that she'll be a real delight to work with. In our meeting, we were able to come up with some really great ideas. Halfway through the meeting, though, it struck me- I am getting married! It's all been very surreal or distant up to this point- even trying on the dress. But sitting there with my fiance and the florist, looking at pictures of lovely flowers and bouquets, made me realize just how incredible this is. And I have to say, ladies, I've been walking on air for the rest of the day!


Another lovely thing that has happened, as I'm sure you have seen, is that my blog's design has been updated. The wonderful Erin at Designer Blogs installed it this morning, and it's really lovely. If you've been thinking about getting a new design for your blog, I highly suggest you check out Designer Blogs, because they are just so wonderful to work with and their work is so beautiful.


Anyways, with my joy and inspiration from the florist meeting to the delight of my newly beautiful blog, I am just feeling so inspired and energized. So, just to let you ladies know, I'll probably be pumping out another two posts... and maybe even one about my wedding!


XO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment