Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 Hours of Wedding Planning & Favor Ideas

Hey guys!

Apparently that inspired feeling that I woke up with was quite the strong one! I have actually spent the past 12 hours working on more wedding planning! With only 153 days left, there is so much to do that the time just flew right by.

After (finally) choosing the wedding invitations and contacting a designer to create a custom designed wedding guest book box, I managed to still have enough energy to set up appointments with a couple vendors as well as choose most of the decorative elements for my wedding.


The only thing that has me stumped is the wedding favors. I know I want to do something unique and that I want to do some DIY for at least a portion of it. I want to provide my guests with more than one option- to add fun and diversity to my favor table, and please all palettes.

My first thought is something whimsical, like the pictured pinwheels from Etsy seller aubabi78. I also have a vision of providing milk in an old-fashion glass milk jug with a striped straw tied around it. Lastly, I also have a vision of doing something edible that contains peaches, preferably baked or prepared by yours truly. Where I'm stuck is deciding between if I would like to bake peach cobblers in a jar or miniature peach pies.

So, my lovely ladies, I need your help. What do you think? Which would you like to see at a wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment