Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Vendor Love: Petal and Thorn

Every now and then, I come across a vendor that just overwhelms me with the beauty and detail they put into their work. Petal and Thorn is one of these vendors. In fact, I was so in love with her shop that I immediately decided I wanted to feature her as my first vendor on Modern Charm.

Petal and Thorn, which sells a variety of bridal accessories and flower girl accessories, has such beautiful pieces that range in styles from bohemian to elegant. Any bride would be hard-pressed not to find a piece that captures her eye. All of her pieces are feminine and sweet, and the charm of her headpieces is undeniable. Most importantly, Petal and Thorn includes headpieces out of the usual variety.

From her dainty white flowers to the gorgeously detailed ring bearer pillow, her shop contains so many beautiful items perfect for adding a touch of elegance and charm to your wedding. Her glass and crystal headbands are also perfect for more formal weddings (and the upcoming New Year parties). And, if I were to be honest, I have to admit that her butterfly clips made out of peacock feathers are so unique and lovely, that I would change the colors of my wedding just so I could wear them.
 

















Products by: Petal and Thorn

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the feature! i'm honored. your blog is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you dear for letting me feature your lovely shop. your pieces are so beautiful- i'm afraid i'll forever be staring at them. ❤

    ReplyDelete